ORLY? YARLY? NOWAI!!!! (Eric Kleptone from the International SF Bootlegger’s Dinner)
First podcast in ages back from the Bastard USA British invasion @ Bootie in San Francisco with the first part of an interview with Eric Kleptone of The Kleptones at Web 2.0 (which I also crashed, boarded and liberated red wine and nibble booty!), some thoughts about being at PodcastCon2006, seeing Pet Shop Boys at the Civic in SF and audio from my mainroom set iat Bootie including a (small) boatload of new booty! YARR-RLY! NOWAI!
2nd and 3rd parts to follow, with interviews with all the British bootleggers, and also Adrian and Mysterious D of Bootie, and more of the Eric Kleptone interview. (The bits I can post without his mum getting upset anyway…)
EDIT: Just reading Eric Kleptone’s blog and you can find out his take on Bootie, Web 2.0 and the Pet Shop Boys/Trannyshack gig here. It’s a very entertaining read!
Photos are now up on my Flickr.
Ass pirate booty be here, landlubbers! (50Mb, 1:21)
- Pet Shop Boys – Where the Streets Have No Name (Can’t Take my Eyes Off of You)
- San Francisco, Bootie, Web2.0 and PodCastCon2006
- PCCUK2006 Podshow interview video including moi
- Team Stealth Disco
- The Revenge on Team Stealth Disco!
Instamatic Bootie mainroom set
- Who Boys – Revolution Uber Alles
- Instamatic – Push it Slut (French Avenue 2006 version)
- Instamatic – Ghetto Tits 2006
- Instamatic – Crazy marvin
- Instamatic – Ludrakris
- Instamatic – Burn Yr Radio
- Eric Kleptone of The Kleptones interview pt 1
- Negativland – Long Distance Dedication #1 (from ‘These Guys are From England and Who Gives a Shit’ live bootleg)