This part is where I concentrate on the backroom aka the upper lounge at Bootie where Bastard USA happened, and interview nearly all of the british contingent and play bits of their sets, and one of mine – a new in-progress DjNoNo track. I recorded the whole night and you can hear the complete sets here (courtesy of Dog – thanks!).
Part 3 will appear, whenever and will most likely include the A+D interview, some location recording and the rest of the Eric Kleptone interview where we talk about SF itself.
Photos are now up on my Flickr.
Fumble in the backroom (80mins, 50Mb)
- DJNoNo – Jetboy Flashback
- Phil n Dog mix extract – Raven Maize vs Donna Summer DMC bootleg
- Ian Fondue interview
- Ian Fondue mix extract:
- FM – Siren intro
- FM – Call me on Saturday night
- Freelance Hellraiser – can you feel millenium lick shots?
- Pete Juxtaposeur interview
- Pete Juxtaposeur mix extract:
- Diamond Geezer – Uptown Top Rankin Remix/Loo & Placido – Kids Rock
- DJ C – Billie Jungle
- Dog interview
- Phil n Dog mix extract:
- Jimmy J – 99 Red balloons (happy hardcore version)
- C.h.a.o.s. Productions – Are you Gonna be My Animal?
- Phil n’ Dog – Gay muppet Bar (extended)
- Jof aka The Overhope Organisation interview
- Rob Base & DJ E-z Rock – It Takes Two
- Steve Supercollider interview
- Supercollider ft Octafish – Black Metal Tarantula (basstastic mix)
- Supercollider ft Octafish – Voodoo Bastard
- Kinsey Sicks – I will Always Love Booze