Radio Clash 18: DJ N0N0 i5 4l1V3!!!

Introducing and exclusive mix from Mr Accordion man himself, DJ NoNo!

Listen here

Artist name: [site link] Song name [direct link if available]

DJ NoNo – the mixtakes: presents ol’ Skool Breakz:

• DJNoNo intro
  • DJ Yoda – One World (Blue Peter)
  • jrbPlease Sir can I have a Bizkit (vote for this track at CDX!)
  • Rich Colour – Annie thing
  • Munky Chops – Oompa Loompa
  • Phil n’ Dog -Gay Muppetbar
  • Stark Effect – bunny rabbits, satan, cheese & milk
  • Ronnie Hilton – A Windmill in Old Amsterdam

Relatio Clash

1. March 8

Bunny rabbits, satan, cheese and milk…I can’t get it out of my head!

Yet another awesome show. Killing Bombastic was a great start, and the DJ NoNo mix was a kick. I listened to it on the way home from work and then had to play it again for my wife when I got home. Don’t know if I can keep the bunny rabbits out of my head for our podcast tonight. They may just slip out.

Your shows rock. The history of mashups has been great too. It seems a bit unfair that AC hasn’t given you any props as a mashup master in the podcast community…maybe we’ll just have to do something about that.
    Thanks for sharing all the great resources for finding mashups. Well, I guess I’m commenting on two different shows here, but oh well. Keep it up Tim!

2. March 8

Just listened to the show, another extremely good bastard of a podcast sir! Huge props for playing low, i was contemplating playing thats how you sing amazing grace on my last cast, but decided to save it 🙂
    Umm, not much more to say, keeeeeep it up, cant wait til the next show

Rob
    [My Silver Mount Zion]

3. March 11

Braces Tower did NOT do “Bunnyrabbits Satan” – it’s definitely by Stark Effect:

His site features lots more great “mic-in-track” recordings – home recordings that can be accessed thru peer-to-peer networks by searching for “mic in track.” (If you don’t give your home recording files a name, that’s the default). Not sure how you got them mixed up with Braces Tower but that’s great stuff as well.

4. Josh Baltzell
    March 11

Greetings from Ohio, United States. I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying the show. It’s nice to have some exposure to music I normally would not hear. Where I live I can turn on a radio and hear boring top 40, terrible country or generic rock.

Keep up the great work.

5. March 13

Oops yes you’re right Mr Fab….somehow my MP3 says Braces Tower but I do remeber it’s by Stark Effect….eek!

6. Jessica
    March 15

this is the first of your shows I’ve listened to, and I love it. Brilliant! Thank you for sharing great things, especially of the unsigned DJNoNO– and your voice is lovely. Can’t wait to catch myself up on the rest.

7. aedm
    March 22

quick question…what is the original song that is mashed with the muppet theme song in muppet bar??

8. March 22

It’s Gay Bar by Electric Six, I think they made the beats (?)

9. May 25