Weirdly was talking about John Barry on Saturday with Ian Fondue, then find out he’s died. So here’s the best cover of ‘We Have All The Time In The World’ that you’ll probably not hear on the many tributes, by…
Month: January 2011
Otherwise known as
ђ†♀ğπ▲Ģ☻ğ↕⊆ ░ 1 ► Witch Space
but I doubt WordPress could handle that in the headline!
Chillwave, hypnagogic, hauntology, ghost drone, zombie rave, witch house, post-dubstep – all words for new genres in 2010, and some are the same…in fact I think it’s all one, maybe two genres and rather than an invented genre musically they do have similarities.
So I’ve gone exploring what these genres could possibly mean…
▲▲▲///☻☻☻ is witch house for ‘hello’ apparently…(105Mb, 115 mins)
P.S This is the first podcast to be created purely on my Macbook Pro with Adobe Audition beta with a new sound production – what do you think?
- Broadcast – Come On Let’s Go
- RITUALZ – RITUALZ
- Salem – King Night
- WHITE RING – IxC999
- James Blake – CMYK
- Gold Panda – I’m With You But I’m Lonely
- oOoOO – Seaww
- Light Asylum – Dark Allies
- Gary War – Anhedonic Man
- The Residents – La La
- Ramadanman – Don’t Change For Me
- Zola Jesus – Run Me Out
- These New Puritans – We Want War
- Balam Acab – See Birds
- How to Dress Well & cokc dokc – Ready For the World
- OoOoO – NoSummr4u
- Jamie Woon – Night Air
- Burial & Four Tet – Moth
- Tame Impala – Runway, Houses, City, Clouds
- Oneohtrix Point Never – Nobody Here
- Washed Out – Feel It All Around
And as promised – those videos – which inspired the cover art above:
INKEY$ = “I WANT RESULTS NOT EXCUSES” POKE MOON OF ENDOR; PEEK 14564, PRINCESS. GOTO ALDERAN.