Some more PodCamp fall out I mean media:
Here’s the remastered (ie. distorted songs replaced with originals) set from PodCamp UK last Saturday, although I left one song distorted cos I liked it that way and was having fun with the EQ.
It’s a set of crowd-pleasers, silly fun mashups, no mixing just bang one after each other, it was a lot of fun and had John and others in hysterics in places!
- TBP – Weekend? Alright Take your Mama Out
- Cry. On. My. Console. – I Snapped the Casbah!!!!!
- Dunproofin – Casbah Wonder
- Frenchbloke – Sound of da S-Club Police
- Instamatic – Ludakriss
- Pilchard – Don’t Roll me Down
- Chordettes – Mr Sandman (Squeak E. Clean and Desert Eagles Club Classic)
- team9 – Saturday Salmon
- Instamatic – Push It Slut (French Avenue 2006)
- C.h.a.o.s. Productions – MIA in Funkytown
- Cry. On. My. Console. – Command Your Rabbits
- Phil n’ Dog – Muppet Gay Bastard
- Beatbox Saboteurs – Knees Up MF
- DJNoNo – Supercalibreakz
- Who Boys – Fun n’ Bass
- DJ Moule – Money for the Queen
- Soundhog – 500 Bad Mice
- Dusty Springfield – Son of a Preacher Mn (DJ A-Team edit)
- Jimmi Jammes – Trippin
- Who Boys – Two Taxmen
- Cheapy D – Ass & Titties (You Forgot Poland)
- Instamatic – Burn Yr Radio (PE version)
- Beatbox Saboteurs – Morecambe & Wise
- Richard Cheese – Guerilla Radio
- The Orb ft Alan Parker – Grey Clouds
And sadly I appear in this good excerpt video of the Social Media discussion, by Richard Azia (needs Quicktime).
Oh and I look EVIL when I laugh.