A bumper double-trouble show with The Who Boys from no stranger from Radio Clash, and hots of the Saturday Night With the Who Boys podcast…drunken and disordely, and sometimes orally offensive – it’s classic Radio Clash (think the Tim and Kirk Shows but x3 and you’ll get what I mean…). Add John Shed and it’s moidah!
We even play the odd tune…
Oh and thanks to Lumpy for the Ton Wah track…
Photos of this skullduggerous affair are here.
BADABOOM! (87Mb, 2 hours) https://www.radioclash.com/show-archive/rc_114.mp3
- Myspace or Myspaz?
- Who Boys – Stayin a Firestarter
- Grooverider – Who’s Jack the Ripper?
- Fiddling with the Shed
- Fisting Grannies in Waitrose
- Pugwash theme
- Los Hermanos Dalton – Pink Panther Show
- Mr Bungle – Pink Panther Theme
- Muppets and Talking Cartoon Characters
- Ed Lincoln – Mah Na Mah Na
- Roger Whittaker – Mexican Whistler
- Phone Lines Are Open
- Roger Whittaker – Tango Mit Dir
- DJNoNo – Just Lose the Accordions
- Are you Making Any Money Off It?
- Wevie De Crepon – Ton Wah
- Cuban Boys – Drink
- Phonebox Beatbox
- Penguin Cafe Orchestra – Telephone and Rubber Band
- Meri Wilson – Telephone Man
- Coming out of your mouth
- Rahzel – Moments in Beatboxing
- London Elektricity – The Drum and Bass Swindle
- Aggro1 – Lyrynrd Skynyrd Gimme Back My Bullets v. Bill Laswell and Submerged(Corrupt Souls Remix)
- Jerry Ferry!
- Who Boys – In Every Ghost Town A Heartache
- Roxy Music – Do The Strand
- duke reid rocksteady – the sound of music
- When Giles Attacks!
- Sparks – Don’t Leave Me Alone With Her
- Cuban Boys – Vinyl Countdown
- Three Dog Night – Black and White
- Aggro1 – In the Bath for Me Lately
- 136 Bootie Per Minute
- Act of Dog – Narcotic Pigbag
- Giles Impersonator
- John Shed: Mr Poppers 2006!
- Lyd – Gimme Ragga Joanna
- Large Bacardi and Coke