Kirk Set Adrift on Traffic Island Bliss
…or ‘Why Don’t We Do It In The Road’.
Yes it’s finally here – the 2nd birthday edition of Radio Clash with Tim and Kirk and reunited 1,000s of past guests and contributors – well a few anyway – the few we could
fit set adrift on Traffic Island where they have to choose their top 5 records and play the last one on the magically provided Fisher Price My First Record deck that someone left on the traffic bollard (BOLLARD! I like the word bollard…).
In this part we shoot the scriptwriters, come up with a novelty DJ fashion/fetish concept, and have Traffic Island Discs from Jeb from 50 Pound Note, me, Eric from the Kleptones, Adrian from Bootie and Marty Batfreak from BnR/Australia.
More pics from Traffic Island here.
One Way Left Lane No Parking: (45Mb, 52mins)
- Shoot the scriptwriter!
- Jeb from £50 Note’s Traffic Island Discs
- David Bowie ft Frank Black – Fashion (live)
- Tim’s Traffic Island Discs
- Art of Noise – Close (to the Edit)
- Eric from the Kleptones’ Traffic Island Discs
- Negativland – Christianity is Stupid
- Adrian’s (Bootie/A+D) Traffic Island Discs
- Hole – Celebrity Skin
- Marty Batfreak’s Traffic Island Discs
- Run DMC ft Aerosmith – Walk this Way
Let’s Put the Part on RIGHT HERE! I might have to eat this CD player though…
Who will buy my luvverly records? Tuppence a pound!