Ditched the mashups, upped the silliness hyped up on illegal Red Bull and ready to roll.
Loads of talk about music magazines and media, it’s your birthday and lifesongs, Radio Clash has it’s first advertisement, and some VERY STUPID HUMOUR.
You have only 14 seconds to click this link or the earth gets it: http://www.radioclash.com/show-archive/rc_73.mp3
- Clash Gordon approaching!
- It’s Tim’s Birthday
- Sabres of Paradise – Wilmot
- Redbull – Real Fake Tales of Strawberry Taste
- End of the (Pop)World As We Know It? – website and goodbye video
- Monkees – Papa Gene Blues
- This is the Kirk Show, doncha no
- Smashed off your Hits
- Strawberry Switchblade – Since Yesterday
- Tim’s Educational Bit
- Cheshire Chord Company – I Predict a Riot
- Kaiser Chiefs – What Time is Love?
- NME Hot Goss
- Tim’s Secret Track: Steely Dan – Peg
- Arctic Monkey Business
- Radio Clash’s First Advertisement: Marxist Spender Inc.
- Birthday and Lifesongs
- Kinsey Sicks – I’ve Been Through Parasites (But I’ve Never Had VD) from the very good I Wanna Be a Republican CD. No they’re not paying me…
- Chav Gordon Approaching?