Yes We Are One Today!
Part One of a special 1st Anniversary Tim and Kirk show, nominally a list show including favourite misheard lyrics and band names, also includes audio comments and feedback from listeners, favourite mashups and tracks from listeners and us two, and now with added multimania!
Oh and as always probably not safe for work (depends on your work i guess, contains swearing and some dark humour (that’s not a promise, tho…!)
Candles jelly and cake (45mins, 28Mb)
Part Two will be up later in the week.
- Intro / Kirk’s Brain calling
- LOAD “”…
- We’re Listing slightly/ Happy Birthday from Top of the Pods (thanks Rob!)
- Dean Gray – Dr Who’s Holiday
- Spreading Glitter on our audience
- Message from John at Radio Zoom
- Kleptones – Really Rapping Something (from the From Detroit to JA album)
- Tim and Kirk’s Funny Band names list
- Sam’s Top 5 Canadian Mashup list
- Jaymz Bee / Royal Jelly Orchestra – Safety Dance (from Music for Maniacs blog)
- Sting Essex
- Tim and Kirk’s Favourite Misheard Lyrics
- DJ Earworm - Stairway to Bootleg Heaven
- Calling Amsterdam with Bicyclemark
- rx – Imagine / Walk on the Wildside