EDIT: Slightly more polished v2. show now up. Please re-download cos ‘you’re worth it’.
Apologies for the long show, I have a lot to cram in before my holidays (fnar!).
Interviews from Pilchard’s Pirate do on a boat at Reading 2005, loads of mashups, and my Pirate mix and some thoughts about gay commodities. Shiver me timbers, there is pictures on my piratical photoblog of the event. Pieces of eight!
Walk the Plank me hearties (40Mb, 69mins)
- Whoevermen – David Gedge’s Cock
- bittersoundfoundation – we will ska you
- Pirates of Pilchard interview – Superdan / Jim from Pilchard / Lumpy
- Pilchard – Clapstero
- Second half of interview – Superdan DJs on various animals (muscats need not apply)
- Frankie McKay – drunken sailor
- Byrd E. Bath & Guests – Naughty-Cal tale (from 365 project)
- ccc – blue betty
- alex h – Are You Ok Betty
- Senor Coconut – smoke on the water
- Apeboy (?) – Orinoco Flow vs Prodigy
- RIAA – Tricky Wipeout (this went down a storm)
- cylob – What shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor
- ccc - Say a little Sloop
- Voicemails – Cathy/David
- Antony & The Johnsons – Fistful of Love
- twinkelboi / gay commodity
- Betty Schroeder / Cindy Sheehan comments
- team9 – Greenday Massacre (Greenday vs The Eagles and others)
Pirate mix #1